Zilla van den Born
Retoucher and digital creative, active in the field of postproduction.
My fascination with Photoshop was born when I started modelling at the age of 16. I watched a photographer edit my body, which was really confronting. On the other hand, I was also intrigued by the possibilities and started experimenting myself.
Transforming photos from ‘good’ into ‘better and best’ to help clients tell engaging visual stories that stand out.
Nowadays I am Art Academy trained in Graphic Design and committed to create pixel perfection in visual storytelling. To me, the creative process does not stop after a photo is captured – it has only just begun. It excites me that I can enable brands, agencies and artists to enter into a world in which the impossible becomes possible. Together we can turn wild ideas into lively visual campaigns.
– Guest of Dutch talkshow ‘RTL Late Night’
– Official Selection of Documentary Festival IDFA
– Speaker at IDFA Doclab
– Selected as one of ‘Die 10’ for RTL Germany
– Special Guest on Belgian tv-show ‘Normale Mensen’
– Speaker at Pecha Kucha Amsterdam
– Guest on German tv show ‘YOLO’
– Nominated for Generation Glamour
– Guest on Australian talkshow ‘Sunrise’
– Guest on American talkshow ‘RightThisMinute’