Zilla van den Born
Retoucher and digital creative, active in the field of post production.
When I started modelling at the age of 16, my fascination for Photoshop was born. I watched a photographer edit my body, which was really confronting. On the other hand, I was also intrigued by the possibilities and started experimenting myself.
Transforming photos from ‘good’ into ‘better and best’ to help clients tell engaging visual stories that stand out.
Nowadays I am Art Academy trained in Graphic Design and committed to create pixel perfection in visual storytelling. To me, the creative process does not stop after a photo is captured – it has only just begun. It excites me that I can enable brands, agencies and artists entering a world in which the impossible becomes possible. Together we can turn wild ideas into lively visual campaigns.
– Guest of talkshow ‘RTL Late Night’
– Official Selection of Documentary Festival IDFA
– Speaker at IDFA Doclab
– Special Guest of Belgian tv-show ‘Normale Mensen’
– Speaker at Pecha Kucha Amsterdam
– Nominated for Generation Glamour
– Selected as one of ‘Die 10’ for RTL Germany
– Guest of Sunrise Australia
– Guest on ‘RightThisMinute’